Monday, February 11, 2013

Starry Sky...17º


Chief Joseph Mountain, 2012

Stars out early this morning but now the sky is covered with clouds...Maybe we are getting the partly cloudy time of the day over with and can look forward to sun later on...Have a busy week ahead of me with write group tomorrow, eye appointments in LaGrande on Wednesday, acupuncture on Thursday then another write group get together on Saturday at Janie's Cabin on Big Sheep Creek...Trying to get all the fun things scheduled in between everyones travels.

Pat and Brian arrived home last night travel weary and happy to be home even though they have traded the warm weather of Florida for Wallowa County winter.

I like to take trips but I'm never happier than when I get my first glimpse of the Wallowa Mountains as we drive back into the valley...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment