Friday, February 15, 2013

Return the Favor...29º

I started early yesterday adding flour, water and salt to the sourdough starter that had been bubbling away for 3 days...I added flour and water each day, to get the start working...When it bubbles to the top of my 11/2 quart container I know there is enough to make about 9# of dough...I made 7 loaves of bread some round (free form) and some in bread pans...We still had bread in the freezer but I had people that I wanted to repay or gift with a loaf...Herb and I had a crusty slice fresh from the oven before we left for Enterprise...The car was filled with the aroma of fresh baked and packaged bread...I went for an acupuncture treatment and Herb did errands then home where we opened a jar of newly canned soup, heated it, sliced more bread and called it dinner...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Tuesday Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment