Sunday, February 3, 2013

Foggy...24º

After two absolutely gorgeous days here in the Wallowa Mountains, the fog has rolled in...The sun is hiding but starting to shine in the south window as I write.

Yesterday morning I did some house work, made a batch of hamburger buns as I was planning an afternoon with the Write Group and Herb needed a bun for his hamburger dinner.

I left the house about 1:30 armed with bread stix, crackers and cheese, wearing a long sleeved cotton shirt and no coat...It was warm and the snow glistened like stars basking in the sun...A rare winter day.

L and T had arrived with a tray of fruit, breads, chocolate and wine...T was a bartender in a former life and treated us to a wine tasting experience...We sniffed, tasted, rolled the wine on our pallet and agreed it was very good...We paired it with apples, pears, apricots, mangos, cheeses, crackers and chocolate...Then we got down to the serious part discussing our writing and "life" in general...I made my way home, glowing like the setting sun, after an enjoyable day with friends...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment