Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Morn...18º

I awoke this morning with a sense of relief that what I was dreaming wasn't real...Whew it is good to start the day with aaaah it was only a dream...So I was up early, did scrabble and decided to catch the episode of Downton Abbey from last night...Didn't realize it was the last episode...I wasn't happy with the ending and really wonder if or when the series will end or if whoever is writing the episodes knows where this series is going or if they just write it week to week.

My yesterday was good as Pat and I met at Arrowhead for a mocha...Herb BBQ'd steak for our dinner and Pam joined us after her morning hike...While eating she said, "Are we going to the concert this afternoon?"...So by 4pm we were seated in Jo-hi gymnasium listening to Beethoven's symphonies...Back home Herb and I read the evening away.

This morning we will take the car and leave it for repairs, pick up prescription at the pharmacy and home to get serious about packing...Storms are predicted starting wednesday...I should never look at the weather forecasts, maybe I will go back to bed and tune into another dream....Hugs To All....OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment