Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mixed up day...30º

 Yesterday was a mixed up day for me...My calendar said I had a dental appointment...But I had a niggling thought in my head...I hadn't received a call on Monday reminding me of this appointment so when their office opened at 8am yesterday I called to make sure...Good thing I did because I didn't have an appointment...It is on their schedule for today.

So I was able to attend write group and have lunch as well...We strolled from the Art Center to Red Horse Cafe, wearing light jackets on this warm February day, where we had the potato soup and sandwich special...It is a small but popular place and will remain popular if they keep their "homemade" menu.

Pinochle is definitely on my schedule today, should be a fun afternoon...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment