Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Foggy...35º rain possible

My week started with docenting at the Josephy Center...I did the usual cleaning, then perused the used book sale that will remain on display for the rest of the week, before boxing everything up again to get ready for the Christmas Music program hosted by the Music Alliance...They are looking forward to a full house again this year as local musicians perform...It is always a fun concert with a mix of music and people from young to old, putting everyone in the spirit of Christmas.

My Tuesday agenda is again Write People, leave early for water therapy, then home for dinner...Right now I must start a batch of rolls, some for dinner and the rest to freeze...They thaw quickly and make a great addition to any meal for both of us or for Herb when I'm off galavanting.

I'm not real happy with they way the caramel turned out, much softer than it should be...I will try chilling some then wrap it around a pecan and dip in chocolate for turtles...Caramel is way to expensive to dump so may end up eating it by the spoon full...Guess we could have a caramel party...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment