Monday, December 29, 2014

Snow Globe World...14º




snow globe
It is difficult to get a photo of a "snow globe day," it shows up a little around the flag when you click and enlarge the photo and on the deck is a sample of the monster snow flakes that fell off and on throughout the day...The sun kept trying to peek through and I wished for the days when we joined the crowd at Fergi...It was there that I at age 40 mastered the rope tow and then the Tbar and finally was able to keep up with my friend Tappy, who was at least 20 years my senior...I never got great on skis but good enough to have fun and after I got over the fear of the chair lifts and learned how to "stop and maneuver a turn," I 
remember it as one of the best experiences ever.

Herb and I got some fresh air and exercise yesterday when Herb shoveled and plowed and I did more snow "shoveling" with the push broom...Dinner was simple with leftovers of prime rib, green salad and garlic toast.

Monster flakes

Our thoughts were with Cienna as she climbed Pukradueng mountain in Thailand, and in a few days will return to her host family...Hugs To Cienna...OWAV:)






No comments:

Post a Comment