Monday, December 8, 2014

Frustration...38º

My fruit bonbons did not cooperate...Batch of fondant on Saturday turned to sugar...Hating to waste it I added raspberry jam and additional cream to half of the sugary mass and recooked it to a soft ball stage...It looked good, felt good, started to set as I stirred and stirred and stirred...But it would not set!..In the stage it is in, it is impossible to dip...I will admit failure on this one and move on to the new recipe for caramel...Wish me luck as we haven't had turtles for several years!

On the bright side, we had sun for most of the day until fog moved up the valley and enclosed us in an eerie world until dark...Rain is in this weeks forecast.

Our Sunday dinner was simple, ground beef patties, topped with a slice of blue cheese, juicy and pink just like we prefer...Yucan gold potato (from our garden) baked, with a side of fruit salad...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

PS...I totally spaced a flashback photo of Ci..Here she is in 2007 and 2014

Cienna 9 yrs old

Snowy December with friends


Sunny December in Thailand

Swimming, what she loves best

Posing for the camera with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment