Wednesday, December 3, 2014

More Sweets...23º

Keeping at the candy making a little each day makes it seem less of a chore...Don't get me wrong, I love making it, experimenting, trying new things, coming up with more delicious combinations...But I have to spread out the stirring, shaping and dipping or I get burned out...I've been doing this now for over 40 years, have given classes, both to groups and private but don't think I've had any students that have continued on like I have...It is very labor intensive...My family and friends appreciate my efforts as they savor each bite, but keep telling me I need more practice...You would think I would catch on after so many years!...I promise to take photos today....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Below Bobi has gifted me with two projects made possible by her serger...(I have the jammies on so didn't get a photo of them...:)

Calendar dishtowel

New potholders just in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment