Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Storm Predicted...27º

Mostly sunny today and now a storm is predicted for Christmas Eve with more snow possible on Christmas Day...None of our family will be traveling any distance on this holiday so I say let it snow, but I have to hope that all families travel safely for family gatherings...A white Christmas will be nice.

I have my last water therapy for the year today...The pool will be closed for about a month for repairs and reopen late January...This morning we will put a couple of Christmas boxes together and Herb will deliver them while I'm at the pool and maybe we will go out to lunch...(that thought just came to me!) I must get a few groceries while we are in Enterprise, then home to our cozy, warm house and whatever happens with the weather we will enjoy watching...Hugs To Pat today on her Birthday...OWAV:)

Celebrating our special days before she left for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment