Thursday, May 21, 2020

Grocery List...41º

I finally caved and put the Safeway app on my new iPhone 11...When they first came out with the "clip it or click it" coupons, my friend Pat said, "Della look, put this on your phone and you can save money."...I went into a tirade about how "that is a bunch of crap, I hate the whole coupon idea, with sales on different days and WHY can't they just give us a fair price and be done with it!"...I don't remember her mentioning it again...So here I an about 4 years later, app on phone and me trying to figure out, My list, just for you, rewards, weekly ad, my store, PLUS scanning a bar code like I have noticed people doing in the store...How does all this work?

Most of my morning was consumed with this, then I decided to balance the bank statement that has been patiently waiting since the 4th of May...By then it was afternoon and no thought had been given to our dinner, that I usually put on the table, no later than 3pm...I rummaged through the fridge, freezer and pantry...Mushrooms, greens, beef broth, frozen homemade noodles, and a pint jar of canned elk meat.

Herb said it was a yummy dinner, I thought so too...More tomorrow about our grocery shopping trip this morning at 10am...Phone list in hand, not sure my brain can handle this...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


Elk noodles, salad, asparagus
from our garden.

Colors after the rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment