Wednesday, May 20, 2020

So Much for Nutrition....42º

Yesterday, late morning, found me outside again, digging and dividing plants...My friend MaryB was soon to arrive, so we could visit, (hard to do with masks and 6 feet apart, but we managed), and she could take starts home for her flowerbeds...This helps both of us, because her flowerbeds are new and mine are overgrown and plants need to be divided and thinned out...She was delighted and so was I, when she went home to plant and I went back in the house to fix our dinner...Below are two of the  many plants, that she took home.

Thread leaf Coreopsis 

Grape Hyacinths

Searching the fridge, I found a half pound of thawed ground beef, onions, olives, cheese, lettuce and tortillas...Perfect for tacos or nachos with a side salad...I gave Herb his choice and started to brown and season the ground beef...I sliced, diced and grated, not the most nutritious meal, but it was yummy and satisfying...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Nachos Supreme! Lettuce
on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment