Monday, May 4, 2020

The Last of the Chips...31º

We finally did it, the chip pile is no more!..But some crazy lady, ordered another load and it could appear at any time...Oh Joy!..It will be okay, I don't think a chip pile is unsightly and they don't go bad (unless they self combust) and they will eventually be used...Just like our wood pile, they are like money in the bank...Probably a better investment at this time, than a CD at .05%.

The sun is shining this morning and our neighbor called last night, to say, "The ditch water will start trickling your way this week."...That makes the day a little brighter, I like the sound of running water and being able to irrigate with plain water instead of chlorinated.

This week I will concentrate on dividing daffodils...I know it is not the right time according to the experts, but if I don't do it now, it won't get done again!...If I wait until fall, the ground is too hard and too dry and the daffodil bulbs are hiding in amongst the perennials and I have more energy in the spring than in the fall...They will bloom, I've done it before...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Heritage daffy 

The plant in our garden that everyone
wants a start of...Fern Peony is 
its name...Its' multiple blooms 
are single and only 
last a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment