Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cloudy, NO Fog....23º

Had a successful bread making day yesterday... Fry bread and soup for dinner and restocked the freezer with several loaves...Maybe I will keep feeding the sourdough and make another batch after the turkeys are canned...Herb plowed snow in the morning, maybe two inches fell but it was very wet and is nice to clear it out so we don't have to deal with a sloppy or frozen mess later on.

Looks like a partly sunny day as the sun is peaking through...I have to think of an easy meal for afternoon when Rusty arrives and now I must get stated on boning the turkeys and boiling the bones.

I made some headway on my essay yesterday and will try to include a paragraph or two in tomorrows blog...It is about siblings...What to write, what to imagine and what to leave to the readers imagination?..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

PS...Question to all you Utah readers...I visited North Summit High School with my sister in law Marlene when I was 7 years old...School Mascot was the braves and I remember an Indian head in the floor of the school that we looked at from the balcony...I checked history of the school and indeed the Indian head (now displayed in the gym) wasn't something I imagined, but nothing is said about a balcony...Anyone familiar with the NSHS?

No comments:

Post a Comment