Thursday, December 12, 2013

Early...10º

Up early this morning and must make a to-do list or else I will just fritter the time away and accomplish nothing until all at once a have a bajillion things that must be done now...I need to make another batch of TV mix, make more fondant to dip, work on some sewing projects and write our Christmas letter.

Herb and I got our new glasses yesterday so are both seeing more clearly this morning, my prescription changed a little, his did not...So with shiny new lenses we should have a clearer, brighter view of the world...So far we are pleased with the customer service of the local opticians and the convenience of them being close by...Sun is just peeking out and Herb has the oatmeal nearly ready, so I must get moving...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment