Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pooped...19º

Busy day yesterday as I joined book group for our Christmas brunch...We discussed "Meadowlark" (nothing like the title might indicate) before sampling a variety of bread, sweet rolls, ham/pineapple, celery bites and little smokies...Kathy sent us all home with banana squash from her cellar for all to  cook, freeze and enjoy this winter.

Noon I arrived at the Josephy Center as the afternoon docent...Time fled by as I cleaned kitchen counters, sinks and ran the dishwasher...Took down paintings from the kids art class exhibit, helped pack up books from the book sale and vacuumed...I arrived home weary but felt good to have accomplished so much...Herb and I heated soup for our dinner and spent the evening reading...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

This mornings setting moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment