Saturday, December 14, 2013

Late Morning...27º

I've spent the past 30 minutes looking back at last years blogs for December 2012 (mine and Bobi's)...I tried off and on for years to do a diary or journal but never kept them up until I started almost 3 years ago with this blog...Much easier for me to "write" on the computer than with pen and paper...Spell check has been a Godsend for me and also the ease to delete (erase) and start over or change a sentence or just a word...Now if only it (the computer) could put my comma's and quotes in the proper places.

I spent most of yesterday making the corrections on my December essays that Katey critiqued...So many rules that it is all very confusing to me...Maybe as I read and make the corrections some of it will sink in!

I have one weekend event, "A Christmas Carol" performed in Lostine by the local Wallowa Valley Players, a docent stint on Monday and Herb has an eye appointment on Thursday in LaGrande (depending on the weather.)Hugs to All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment