Sunday, December 29, 2013

Searching...18º

5am and it seems that the entire house jiggles as the washing machine moves into the spin cycle...It is the Sunday ritual when Herb washes the sheets and makes our bed up fresh for another week.

Up for an hour, scrabble done, I search the internet one more time to see what the airline fares are doing this morning...It is a mind boggling world to me, so many choices...Do we try something new and fly at night, can we save a few dollars by changing planes 3 times instead of two?..Do they allow enough time for occasional travelers to make a connecting flight, as they decipher the signs, amid hoards of people?..We could fly out of Portland, Boise, Lewiston, Tri Cities---OH MY!..We could change planes in Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, St Paul, New Jersey, DC, or Houston (to name a few)...Is it cheaper to fly on Monday,Wednesday or Sunday?.. Should we land in Miami or Fort Lauderdale and hope Pat and Brian can find us?...If it were possible for me to go back to sleep I would crawl back into bed, pull the covers over my head---Ooops guess not the sheets are still in the washer!

Enough of my blathering, not as bad as I make it sound, just trying to entertain my audience for one more day...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment