Friday, August 10, 2012

OOPS....58º

I was up early yesterday but wanted to get an early start making a batch of sourdough bread, fixing a zucchini casserole and oven fried chicken for our dinner...Since I must be dressed before Dusty gets here at 7am, I dug right in!..Later as I shut blinds, windows and doors against the morning sun, Herb said, "Closing up early this morning?" "No, it is going to be hot and we always closeup by 10." But it is only 9:00," He said...It was then I realized I hadn't written my blog, oh well another day.

I found out on Wednesday (from the MRI) that I have a torn meniscus, which is what Dr Grandi had diagnosed on that first office visit of 5 weeks ago!..It is a small tear and maybe will, with more time heal on its own with PT and exercises...I know that my knee has improved, being able to put weight on it now and walking more without the cane...Of course it is not healing fast enough for me and I've heard of tooooooo many people that this injury becomes chronic and surgery is still needed...It has already messed up the best part of summer and the walking program Pat and I had embarked on!#$%*@$%#&*

The bathroom is still in a state of ????? The electrician came yesterday to look at the possibility of installing an exhaust fan...Dusty should finish up the tile today but that leaves the glass block to be installed on Monday and then drying time so realistically shower time is midweek or later...Enough WOE IS ME...I must get dressed because Dusty will be here, I have a PT appt. at 8am, what will I fix for dinner...Herb has started laundry and the endless watering...The sun is shinning on another beautiful day here in Wallowa County...Hugs to All....OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment