Friday, August 24, 2012

Very Chilly....38º

Fall in Wallowa County appears early and with a vengeance...We are lucky here on Barton Heights, up away from the river our temps stay a bit higher than places lower and nearer to water...Enterprise probably had freezing temperatures...Our cucumbers will slow down but still produce a few.

Yesterday morning was spent folding t-shirts for Mule Days...Herb picked them up in Enterprise, unloaded the boxes onto our deck where Pat, Brian and I folded and visited enjoying a sun filled morning...About 250 shirts in all were folded.

I had a PT appointment at 2pm with Aaron...He wants me to continue weaning myself off of the cane and brace and gave me different exercises to do at home...I have an appt next Tues with the orthopedic surgeon...My knee seems to be improving finally.

I arrived back home to fix a dinner of finger steaks, salad, sliced cucumbers and corn on the cob...Hugs to All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment