Sunday, May 5, 2013

Reviewing....39º

I've just spent about 20 minutes going back over last years blog posts for May...Life is much the same but not quite as busy for me this year...I'm trying a more leisurely pace so I can "smell" more flowers...So along with the weeding I take more breaks where I can gaze at our mountain view...I worked outside yesterday morning before going to the Josephy Center for my stint as a docent...It was a rather slow day so I mostly did housekeeping chores of emptying trash and making sure there is tissue and paper towels in the bathrooms for tonight opening...Lyn (Josephy Director) mentioned that she didn't have any flowers for last nights opening...So I made a trip back to my house picked a bouquet of daffodils and made three nice bouquets to display with the Rock, Paper, Scissors show.

Just took timeout as I chatted in with Pat and Brian on their cruise...They have just completed the changeover from the Rhine into the Danube River, going through 80 locks...Quite a process...Brian gave us a tour of the ship from the lounge areas down to their stateroom with his iPad and we stayed connected the entire time!...They have one more week to go....Below are a few more photos coming from Germany...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

A beer commercial

Pat looking out from their balcony

Regansburg and the Danube

No comments:

Post a Comment