Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mothers' Day?...50º

I hate to think about it but we will pay for these beautiful warm days and nights that we are having in May...Right now though we will just enjoy them...Sat on the deck a good part of yesterday, watched the plum tree come into bloom and the columbines grow a couple of inches or so it seemed...Herb and I talked this morning about setting up hoses connected to the city water to soak some of the flowerbeds that are drying out, while we wait for the spring rains to come...I sprayed liquid deer fence last night as they love Leopards Bane and Columbines that are just starting to bud.

Got a Happy Mothers Day call from Rusty yesterday...He said, "I'm not sure if i'm early or late as the days and weeks all run together...Weekends and holidays mean nothing on this ranch and without a calendar I don't even know what day it is." I gladly accepted the greeting and who knows he might even call again next week...AND I know "The Girls" will call from Portland.

The Docent dinner was fun last night...The board of the Josephy Center treated us royally with wine and appetizers, roast beef and salad dinner and yummy desserts...Hugs To All...OVAW:)

No comments:

Post a Comment