Sunday, May 26, 2013

Yard Sales...49º

With Pat driving we gave Amy a ride to Lostine...She is finishing her move to Joseph which entails moving vehicles, hauling hay and getting ready for a yard sale at her old place...We head back toward Joseph taking in the yard sales as we go...Signage is very bad this morning as we spend more time looking for and finding the places than we do at the yard sales...Of course it doesn't help when I'm in the navigation seat because I flunked map reading 101, PLUS I don't know north from south or left from right, so that makes it very challenging for the driver...We did buy a few things and as usual had a good time.

Back home about noon, Herb was on his way to mow Pam's lawn so I spent an hour catching up on scrabble, email etc...before fixing leftovers of roast beef in gravy over mashed potatoes with a salad on the side for our dinner.

Late evening I sprayed liquid deer fence as the deer have been grazing the "columbine salad bar"...Clouds today with a promise of sunshine, maybe I can find some more weeds to dig...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment