Thursday, September 25, 2014

Delightful day...45º

Early yesterday morning I pared apples for yet another apple pie...I know I should be paring and slicing for the freezer but they are so much better fresh!..I will get some ready for the freezer soon.

I've used and given away all of the garlic paste so when Marsha stopped by for a visit and to get a few apples, we visited, I peeled garlic...Then when she left I whipped up a batch in the cuisinart and now I have 4-1/2 pint jars in reserve in the fridge...I finished just in time to make my lunch date with Margaret.

Margaret and I visited over lunch at the "R and R," left there for a scenic ride to Wallowa Lake...Many years ago, early 60's, she lived at the lake with her family and as I drove she reminisced about how different it was back then...It was a fun day and we have another planned a month from now...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment