Monday, September 22, 2014

FlashBack Monday...57º

24 years ago today found us hanging out at the "lake Shore Hotel" in Lake Oswego, Oregon...Bobi and Stan had reserved suites for our family as we prepared for their wedding and reception, held at Oaks Park...I think the wedding was at 10am in the little chapel with a spot reserved for the reception later in the day...It was a sunny warm day, in a beautiful spot, where guests could take advantage of the amusement rides before and after dining on a buffet luncheon...Photos below catch some of the highlights.

Please forgive my "senior moment"...The wedding photo album that has resided in the coffee table drawer for 24 years has gone into hiding, so I used the 3 photos I could find...Sorry not the ones I intended...Hugs To Bobi and Stan...OWAV:)

Bobi and Stan about a year before the wedding
Herb, Bobi, Stan, Idella

Bobi and Gramma Blanche (the matron of honor)




No comments:

Post a Comment