Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Officially Fall...53º

A little rain overnight, leaving the air smelling fresh and clean...Looks like unsettled, cooler weather will continue...Herb spent yesterday morning outside, deadheading with the hedge trimmer, while I stayed inside and made a batch of zucchini bread...It turned out okay but not as good as I hoped...Maybe I will try one more batch or maybe not?..I spent the afternoon at the Josephy Center as the docent, couldn't really get into cleaning and was just wishing I was home.

Today I plan to go to Enterprise before Write People, stop at soroptomists and the fruit/veggie stand for our last corn on the cob of the season...Think Herb will go to the log deck this morning.

While cleaning up in the garden a few days ago I spotted a few grapes on the ground, so I checked out the vines and found a few bunches that are almost ripe...Our weather is not the best for growing grapes and we are happy with the few we harvest...Hugs To All...OWAV:)






No comments:

Post a Comment