Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September Days/Indian Summer...40º

Late afternoon yesterday found me sitting on the deck, where I facetimed with Pat, caught up on scrabble games and even though it was breezy I put my back to the sun and just sat there in the warmth...It had been a busy day up to that point.

My PT appointment was over, the 16 jars of plum jam were cool and setup, dinner of chicken strips, potato salad and fresh veggies consumed, kitchen floor cleaned of the sticky stuff, now it was time to rest...Herb had been chasing water all day, fetching and carrying for me, vacuumed the house and helped put dinner on the table...Coffee flavored Haagan Das finished off our day and bedtime came early.

Today's main project is making bread and a batch of tiny cheese cakes...Both will be used for finger food at Thursday nights opening at the Josephy Center...More cucumbers and tomatoes are ordered for this weekend and our gravenstein apples will soon be ripe...Beautiful fall days are to continue for a few more days...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment