Thursday, September 11, 2014

Frosty/Brrrrrr...33º

Herb reports icicles on the sprinkler heads as he started irrigating this morning...I suppose that means that the cucumber, beans, tomatoes and squash got nipped...Now I have to get really serious about cutting down perennials and getting the flower beds ready for winter as well as the veggie garden...We have 16 new bales of straw stacked neatly in and around the garden, for winter mulch.

I baked bread yesterday, nothing to can (more tomatoes coming on Friday) so what shall I do!..I need to make pie crusts to freeze, make another batch of garlic paste, clean more garlic or clean house?

We had yummy pork chops and sauerkraut for dinner yesterday and have lots of leftovers for todays dinner...Will it be pizza, sweet and sour venison, or pork and sauerkraut?...More decisions to make...Time is wasting, guess I better get busy...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment