Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blank....45º

My mind is more blank than usual this morning, so a short blather it will be...Rusty arrived about 4pm yesterday just as the hot rolls were coming out of the oven along with a dutch oven full of soup...His comment was, "Mom how did you make 'mus-go' soup on wednesday, I thought that was a Friday specialty." "Just worked my magic." Said I.

Chunky Marmalade
I cooked the marmalade all day, along side the soup, then left it in the warm oven overnight...It has good flavor but is way too chunky so think I will put it in the cuisinart and mush it up a bit, add a little water and cook some more...Might have a 1/2 pint when it is done.

Wind continues to gust, with a little rain and the temperature keeps going up...It is right balmy outside...Good for a walk if I don't get blown away... Hugs, OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, Rusty's here! That will make John happy. :) I made Mus-go soup last Monday... what does that say about me? Thanks for the oatmeal cookies!

    ReplyDelete