Monday, February 20, 2012

Busy Week...22º

Several things on my schedule this week...Book Group today, Write People tomorrow, Rusty arriving on Tuesday and Sorority Thursday luncheon...That should motivate me to get moving as I seem to accomplish much more when I have things pushing me instead of knowing I have a "free week"...It puts my mind in a whirl--no more angry birds, as I have an essay due soon, think about extra food and meals that Rusty will help with or things he likes...Herb is on his last loaf of homemade bread, so I better get started on that...Weather is looking decent for another week, so walking everyday (almost) is a must!....Now let me think, I would have time to play AB's if I did that instead of writing Oma's Blog?

Hugs to all......  OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment