Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yesterday...22º

Yesterday was a blustery day, horizontal snowstorms all morning...No snow accumulated, not sure where it ended up....Still feel crappy but won't bore you with that.

Note of interest..I've just signed up for the Sage Library system through our local Joseph Library...Now when I read about or hear about a new or old book I haven't read, a few clicks of the computer and it will tell me if said book is available...The libraries in this system are as far away as Hood River to the West and Ontario to the East...Books may take a few days to arrive at the Joseph library but I get an email when they do and have 3 weeks to read and return them to the Joseph library...What a wonderful service!...As of now it is all free...I'm hoping it will entice me to read more and play AB's less...Hugs to all....  OWAV:)


1 comment:

  1. With this system you can also download audiobooks for your iPad, iTouch, MP3, PC or to burn to CD...I use this all the time so I have books to listen to while cooking, cleaning, driving, or painting like I'm doing now...you will enjoy this system even though it is rather slow...

    ReplyDelete