Monday, February 6, 2012

More Cookies...18º

Bench knife
I like this new way of doing cookies...Up early so I pulled the logs of cookie dough out of the fridge, set up the back room with cookie sheets covered with parchment and grabbed my "bench knife-dough scraper"...A tool I learned to use at my cafeteria job...It has many uses and cutting (almost chopping) chunks of cookie dough off is much easier using this than trying to cut it off with a knife...Took me no time at all to chunk and place dough on two sheets, place in the oven and do two more...Herb helped by placing the dough chunks on the sheets and I baked the cookies...We had about 10 dozen cookies baked and cooling in no time...Now they are in the freezer out of my sight so I don't sample them every time I walk by.

Another sunny February day came to an end as we climbed into bed and snuggled under freshly laundered sheets, thanks to Herb for making sure we have a clean bed to sleep in every week....OWAV:)


Oatmeal, raisin, craisin, nut cookies cooling on the counter





No comments:

Post a Comment