Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lazy, Sunny day...20º

Enjoyed a lazy day yesterday as we basked in our sun warmed living room...I mixed cookies in the morning, refrigerated the dough and will bake them today...Went for a walk and made another stop at the library...Received more help to access the online Sage system where we can order books from surrounding libraries on line and pick them up and return them to the Joseph library.

Herb is busy with the Sunday "laundry duties" and since I have nothing scheduled this week except "Write People" have decided to start the turkey canning process...Will also boil beef soup bones and can the broth while we have all of the equipment out...Plan to have a taco salad for dinner, seems like a good idea with all the sunshine we are having.

Katey returned my essay, with her letter and critique, so I will mull that over, make changes and start organizing how I plan to continue for Februarys submission!.... Hugs to all..... OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad my turkey and beef stock canning is done for now...it was a lot of work but we sure enjoy it later...in fact had a turkey sandwich yesterday...I have a batch of "discount bin" tomatoes that are calling me now...what to do??? hugs

    ReplyDelete