Saturday, February 4, 2012

Good Book...19º

My search is on for a good book to read...Now all of us have a different definition of a "Good Book"...I stopped at the Joseph City Library on my way home from a walk...Looked in the newer book section and as always gravitated toward the non fiction (my personal preference) Picked up a book called "Stolen", read the jacket, about a young girl kidnapped and the ordeal she goes through for many years....Can't go there, put it back and resort to two non fiction...Last night I started reading one and then the other...both vague, (one book alludes to an accident that changes the lives of an entire family but they never tell you what happens!!!) Drives me crazy!!!"...I set those books aside and pick a book from "my stack" that I read a few months ago..."Dear Mad'm", aaaahhh, light hearted, funny, easy to read...This lady calls a spade, a spade!...You never have to wonder, "Who is she talking about or what century is she in or what country?"...It is soooo easy to read that soon my head is nodding, my eyes half closed and my warm comfortable bed is calling...That's my kind of book...OWAV:)

P.S.  Rusty is home (Bend) from his Vietnam trip...Bobi and family have usual weekend activities coming up...My mind is on the turkeys and venison frozen solid in the freezer... To can of not to can?...I must make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment