Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nasty Bug...26º

Must have picked up a rather nasty germ, maybe in Idaho/Washington when we visited all the big stores...Could I have picked it up by chance from a cart that I innocently grabbed on the way into the store...I'm not much for disinfecting things because I think we have to be exposed to these germs to keep our resistance up....My resistance must have been low and however it happened I have it: The tickle in the back of my throat, moving into my nose where it drives me crazy until I sneeze, catch my germs in a tissue, blow my nose, lean back in my chair and wait for it to start all over...The COMMON Cold, no cure in sight, just suffer through it for about a week, then with luck it will disappear and hopefully won't get passed onto some other unsuspecting soul...Think I will concoct one of my Mothers favorite remedy's "A hot lemonade drink"...Probably do more good than all the latest wonder drugs!... Hugs, (but don't get too close) OWAV:)




2 comments:

  1. Is that why you only did half of the Scrabble games last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would that be lemon, whiskey, and honey? I love that remedy...have one for me.

    ReplyDelete