Monday, October 15, 2012

Rain...50º

Awakened by the sounds of a light rain and wind chimes playing their song from the front porch...It is a welcome sound as I snuggle back into the covers, doze off, then wake again, stretch and climb out of bed...It is 4:30am, Herb is up, coffee done, our morning starts.

My eye feels better but still has an annoying "shadow" moving back and forth...I can ignore it for the most part, blink my eye and it moves to a different spot or move my head and it also changes places...The knee is acting better, not painful to put my weight on, so will give it a good massage before PT this morning and then let Aaron deal with it and give it another day before I walk one time around the track!

I did some writing and reading yesterday, also surfed Sierra Trading Post for Christmas presents...Since the beef we buy for our kids Christmas is difficult to wrap :), I like to have at least one gift for each to open at our annual celebration...Since John is on a hunting trip in Idaho, Herb gets to look after Dobby, the cat and John's mules...I rode along yesterday as I haven't been to see Barney and Clyde for some time...On the way home I enjoyed the view of Joseph's main street where all the sugar maples have turned a brilliant red...I'm hoping to get a photo today!

The third Monday of the month is here again and time for our book group...So I will go straight from PT to Fishtrap House and our monthly discussion....Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment