Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tamarack Turning....43º




It was a perfect day to walk yesterday and it felt so good that I did 3 laps, which might have been one too many...I iced my knee after the walk but I had to be careful the rest of the afternoon as it doesn't like it when I step just right/wrong...Sooooo, I will ice, stretch and rest it today and miss a walk on the track where we have a stupendous view of the Wallowa Mountains and the turning of the tamarack (Larch)...Driving home from PT on Friday I saw a hint of gold on Chief Joseph Mountain, then just overnight the gold is full blown and stands out over the evergreens.

Herb spent his day (off and on) splitting wood in the back yard, adding to our stock pile for years to come...I think of it as money in the bank and a warm house in winter....I made a batch of egg noodles for our dinner, added a jar of beef that didn't seal on Thursday...Yum, reminiscent of years gone by...As a child we had lots of meals from Mom's homemade noodles.

It is warm and breezy this morning, possible rain tonight...More fall chores to do today along with laundry, cleaning and cooking...Wonder what's for dinner?...Hugs To All...OWAV:) Photos' taken from the internet

Fall
Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment