Thursday, April 18, 2013

Appointment...21º

Another trip to a warmer climate and blooms all around...Herb has a dental appointment in Walla Walla today so we get another glimpse of springtime...Our snow from Monday is nearly melted, birds are singing outside although it is still dark...They are also ready for some warm sunny days.

I have a shopping list for Andy's in College Place for a few bulk items and will check out the pansy starts at BiMart...Not too much of a list since we shopped in Lewiston on Monday...Have emailed LeaAnn so might connect with her while Herb is in the dentist's chair...Mostly I will just enjoy looking at the flowers in anticipation of Wallowa County spring in May or June.

Friday I do my first docent shift at the Josephy Center, then on Saturday morning I plan on taking 3 items to the "Antiques Roadshow" to be appraised, (not sure what yet) and Saturday afternoon Pam along with two of her grandchildren and myself have tickets for the musical "Grease" at the Elgin Opera House...Hugs To All...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment