Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Looking Back...37º

One of the fun things about blogging is being able to look back at what was happening one year ago...Much the same but also different...Our house was quiet as the "Kids" had returned to their respective homes after spring break and Herb and I were getting back in our groove (well worn rut)...Pat and I were walking on a regular basis, (oops, have hardly walked since my knee injury)...I was typing frantically to get my essay for Katey, (no essay this month but a list of the stories, sent to Katey,  to see if they are eventually going to mesh into a very small book)...I was making the rounds of my different meetings and the weather was similar... Time was spent outside cleaning up and looking for blooms... On April 5th we had a snowstorm of 4-6 inches...(Not in the forecast but could still happen)...It was just a year ago that I slammed my finger in the car door and a new nail has grown in place...Red Horse Cafe opened on Joseph's main street (P and I had lunch)...Now the Write People is making it a regular place for lunch after our weekly meeting...(Wonder how long it will take us to get back to our "potluck lunches)?..This morning we have a cloudy sky but more sun later today...I'm spending every afternoon possible on our sunny deck reading...Things inside will wait for a rainy/snowy day...I have writing analysis class this morning.....Have a Tea Party coming up at the Josephy Center that Write People will be making refreshments for and doing the serving....So life goes on, each day is a treasure...I'm trying very hard not to get stressed our or over booked with things to do as I feel like I've earned my days in the sun and need the extra dose of vitamin D...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment