Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blustery Days....30º

Yesterday was one of those days when it looked nice but as I stepped outside the wind was raw and brisk...Didn't take me long to make a trip through the garden and the flower beds to get my fill of fresh air...Late evening another snowstorm blew through leaving the ground covered.

I Looked back over the last two years in my blog this morning...Temps were about the same, flowers starting to bloom and spring trips were made to LaGrande and Walla Walla...We have two trips planned this week to warmer climates, one for a recall on our Subaru and the other a dental appointment for Herb...Both Walla Walla and Lewiston will be in full bloom, maybe even warm...I love going there in the spring...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

The first of many bouquets 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment