Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Busy Week...30º

Usually I only make candy/chocolates for the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays...Sometimes I think about it at Valentines Day and Easter but it doesn't happen...On Saturday I pulled out the pot and candy thermometer...Measured sugar, cream and butter into the pot...Cooked for the required time, poured it onto the marble, let it cool then stirred until it turned into fondant...Added mint extract, rolled it into long rolls and placed it in the fridge...Yesterday I melted the dipping chocolate, formed the fondant into small flat discs, dipped them into the chocolate and voilà...Now I have a special treat...Mints for Wednesdays Tea Party.

That's it for today as I have lemon bars to make...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Chocolate Mint Creams

No comments:

Post a Comment