Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools Day...37º

A fun day for practical jokes, so everyone be on the alert!..I've been thinking that todays weather forecast might be a joke but last night before I went to bed at 10pm the sky was sparkling with millions of stars and this morning our living room is flooded with light from the rising sun...Another day to treasure.

Since it was quite chilly outside, (yesterday) in the early morning, I started a "cleaning out" project until the day warmed up and I could clean flowerbeds and dig weeds...I found that the ground is still very wet and soft and my footsteps were compacting the earth way too much...So I was soon settled on the deck to enjoy the sun and read the afternoon away...My cleaning project is about half done and the back room is a mess, you see I started pulling out towels, sheets, and all kinds of stuff from the linen closet and began sorting...So I have piles everywhere that I must finish sorting this morning, refold and put back only the things that we really use...Another bag for Soroptomists in the making.

Herb had a full day...He took a much needed break from his fencing project when Brian called and asked if he wanted to go flying...They flew from the valley out over Imnaha Country to the Snake River, Hells Canyon, Dug Bar, Hat Point and all places in between...What an opportunity on a beautiful day...Back home he continued fencing, laundry and BBQ'd us a steak for dinner.

One of our neighbor girls stopped by as she shared her Easter cookies on Barton Heights...A senior at Joseph High this year she is planning on college or an exchange...Really wants to go to Russia to learn the language...She is a smart, beautiful young lady and fun to visit with...She mentioned that she wanted to plant a few seeds this spring and see if they would grow, but she didn't know much about gardening...Now I have a home for some of my gardening books!...Hugs...OWAV:)


No comments:

Post a Comment