Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cloudy, Saturday...44º

Yesterday sunny and warm....I worked in the flowerbeds and garden digging weeds, cleaning debris...Work awhile, sit on the deck for quite awhile...Then back to digging...I had started the sourdough early and came in to find it oozing over the edge of its container, saying, "I'm ready"...I poured the bubbling start into the mixer, added whole wheat, bread flour, salt and water, let it knead for about 12 minutes before leaving it to raise...I continued this process through the day...Weeding, sitting, reading, kneading, scrabble...After dinner I resorted to sitting and reading soaking in the sun, panning the bread, waiting for it to bake and permeate the house with its smell...It was a good day...Hugs To All...OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment