Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Books...37º

Sunny days on the deck and a good book to read...My latest read is "The Fiddler on Pantico Run" by Joe Mozingo, a reporter for the Los Angeles Times...His mothers ancestors were from France and Sweden but he knew little about his fathers side of the family...Italy, Portugal and Basque were occasionally mentioned...One of his college professors told him that Mozingo may have come from sub-Saharan Africa...That certainly didn't fit with his blue eyes and white skin but it sent him on a mission to find his roots...I'm enjoying the book although sometimes it has way too much description for me, he makes up for it with wonderful metaphors and similes...I'm over half way through and a couple more day of sunshine will see me finishing the book.

Write People is on my agenda for today and I should start another cleaning project as I finished the linen closet...What will it be?..Hugs To All...OWAV:)

Look quick it won't last long :)



2 comments:

  1. That is the most beautifully organized linen closet I have ever seen. If you get bored, you are welcome to start on my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Speaking as one who, last week, tried to find something from your linen closet, that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete