Friday, September 9, 2011

Bathrooms...09/08/11...10pm...70°...Warm Day

Took a short walk this morning, then watered barrels, finished folding T-Shirts and then met Pat at the fairgrounds, where we spent 2 hours cleaning bathroom...We must have a good time together when we resort to cleaning bathrooms just so we can visit...Back home about 1:30, I found 30# of Imnaha tomatoes on the front porch, more to roast..Herb and I had a quick dinner and he went back to help more at the fairgrounds...

I finished sorority stuff and made many copies, then cut and punched holes so the books are ready for the meeting tonight...Finished at 6:35 and had to be out the door by 6:40...Good thing I'm not particular about what I wear any more as I didn't have much time to cleanup and change clothes....Darlene furnished all the fixings for sundaes or banana splits, at our meeting, Yummy...Interesting program on hankies for both men and women and Annie showed off her collection of old lacy hankies.

Home now trying to unwind so I can sleep, have to be at the fairgrounds by 7am tomorrow...Goodnight to all or I guess good morning as that is when you will read this...~OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. Don't wear yourself out with all your activities. Have a great weekend, I know you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete