Sunday, September 4, 2011

Crazy Saturday...09/04/11...4am...45°...Dark

Awake early, scrabble done, short blog so I can finish my essay and send it off to Katey...

Pat and I had a busy morning with yard sales and "Mad Mary's" alley sale, 60 to 75% off...I seldom go to "Mad Mary's"...To me it is the store with "everything" that nobody needs...At this stage of my life I try not to buy "trinkets"...I don't give many gifts and if I do people have to be happy with something that I have made...It was fun browsing and I saw some possibilities's for stocking stuffers, so maybe I will find myself there on Monday when whatever is left will be 75% off...Of course like most women, I'm a sucker for a sale, even on trinkets!

Spent my afternoon on the deck writing, had to stay in the sun as the breeze was cool...Also started dinner rolls and zucchini casserole for Becky and John's BBQ...Nice evening at their house, seated around the bonfire eating our dinner of tri-tip, drumsticks, coleslaw, zucchini casserole, rolls and fruit...Becky has started her second year of law school and was home for a little break.

Cheers!
That's it for another day on Barton Heights, hope your "Labor Day" is a good one, Hugs to all~OWAV:)

1 comment:

  1. you reused the pic! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete