Monday, September 26, 2011

Shoes...42º---68º


"Tread Bare"
Have been up since 5:30am, coffee in hand, I've been perusing the online sneakers...(the kind you wear)....About three years ago I found a brand of shoes called Spira, with wave spring technology throughout the sole...I loved and wore out the first pair, found a second pair at a ridiculously low price, snatched them up, wore them almost everyday for three weeks, touring the island of Kauai and returned home to wear them only as my nicer sneakers...They still look good but are loosing their spring...I can understand that!..Pat and I are on a determined course of walking everyday (she more determined than I) and they are my only pair of shoes with good support...Herb has been watching for that occasional bargain during his online shopping but they are available only in a size 5 or 10...Just won't fit my feet...Thus this mornings search...I have found them on Zappos with free shipping both ways,  in case they don't fit...but I have to bite the bullet and pay full price...My feet and legs are worth it...So out comes the credit card and with the speed of light (high speed internet) I will order two pairs and hope that one of them is a good fit...Must go, meeting Pat for our daily walk at 9am....Hugs, OWAV:)

1 comment: