Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zucchini Lemon Bread...Warm, Cloudy, 3 drops of Rain

Up at 4am yesterday morning, worked on my essay...Cleaned the bathroom... then I scoured the garden for dinner items and came away with new potatoes to cook and mash to go with our pork roast and gravy... Sliced tomatoes and cucumbers on the side...

Zucchini Lemon Bread 
Took time to measure all the ingredients for Janie's Zucchini Lemon Bread...Met Pat at the Joseph parking lot so we could walk up the hill to the Joseph School track, made it around four times and all together should add up to about 1 1/4 miles...Really need her to keep pushing me and hope the weather stays decent so we can continue, we talk nonstop so the time goes fast... Back home I put all the bread ingredients together, dumped it into five small loaf pans and then into the oven...While they baked I fixed dinner and then collapsed for what was left of the afternoon...The bread turned out very good, maybe next time I will add more lemon juice and maybe a little lemon extract and possibly a little cinnamon, maybe poppy seeds...Love to play with recipes.

Neighbor David brought a box of Gala apples that people from Imnaha are selling, so for dessert today we had a slice of Zucchini bread (maybe two) and an apple.~OWAV:) Recipe at  http://bobbi-writingonthewall.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. You could like my site for the recipe. I knew you would write about this but it was easy just put this on.

    ReplyDelete