Monday, September 12, 2011

Mule Days Ends...6am...56°...More sun

Weather wise it was the end to a perfect Mule Days...Money wise I'm not sure...Final figures are not in yet...Most of the money goes to scholarships to kids here in Wallowa County, plus it brings money into the county for motels, restaurants and shops...As alway some vendors did great, others not so...At the El Bajio restaurant last night we all agreed it had been a very good weekend, as we moved our tired bodies out of the chairs and headed home to fall into bed...

Herb and I are both up early this morning, he going back to the fairgrounds to clean up the final round of garbage and I have to get my "We 3" writing organized and meet Amy and Pat for lunch so we can have our monthly discussion...Will put a pork roast in the oven before I leave this morning so Herb and I will have food for a few days this week...Tomorrow we go to LaGrande for an eye appointment for me and coming up this weekend is my Hood River Weekend with Pat...Tomatoes are ripening in the utility room and will soon be ready for roasting...will pick up 20# of cukes tomorrow for pickles...Looks like this week is going to be as busy as last week was...Keep this body moving as long as possible...A good day to all~OWAV:)

No comments:

Post a Comment