Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Glasses...47º---72º

Another trip to LaGrande yesterday...unusual for me to be on the road like I have been the last couple of weeks...I had the trip to Hood River, then to Sue's birthday party and yesterday I had a chance to ride with friends Kathy and Pam to LaGrande to pick up my new glasses, saving me a special trip...It was a fun trip, Pam going to a meeting and Kathy and I shopping up a storm...The afternoon flew by and we were soon sharing chinese food, family style before the return drive to Wallowa County...We caught up on each others news of several months, chatting a mile a minute.

my world with the first pair 
Most of this time I was wearing new glasses and at times things seemed a little distorted even blurry as my eyes adjusted to a new prescription...I had gotten new glasses over a month ago, but they didn't work, when the first time I wore them outside, I thought I was in a magnified fish bowl, swimming upstream...Stomach turning upside down, outside world taking on strange shapes...I took them back, saying sorry I can't wear these.

Enough silliness for one day, I must get busy...I have write group this morning at Pats and a committee meeting for mule days here tonight...Now where did I put that paper bag with all the papers in it, looks like I might need it again!....OWAV:)

1 comment: